Kindergarten Enrollment for Coventry Local School District Residents 2020-2021
Welcome to Coventry Local Schools!
Please note: Kindergarten registration is for Coventry Residents ONLY.
Coventry Schools is excited to announce a new parent portal called OneView. OneView offers online access to athletic, enrollment and annual forms.Our goal is to eliminate the time parents have to spend filling out forms by hand each school year. In order to access the forms, we are requesting that you take a moment to visit the OneView portal at https://coventry.esvportal.com and create your own account. Please review and complete all applicable fields within this electronic form as they contain information unique to your son/daughter. Coventry Local Schools thanks you for taking the time to register your child or children for school.
What you need for Kindergarten:
- Child’s State Certified Birth Certificate
- (Child must be 5 years old by July 31, 2020)
- Child Social Security Card
- Immunization Record from the doctor
- 2 Proofs of Residency (must be in the name of the residential parent or guardian)
- Utility Bill
- Insurance Documents
- Payroll Checks
- Official Government Correspondence
- Mortgage statements, etc.
- Custody Papers (if applicable)