The NEW student Open Enrollment Application is Now Available for the 2021 - 2022 School Year!
Are you interested in applying for Open Enrollment into the Coventry Local School District? If so, please see Section 2 below - for information and the link to the online application portal.
Coventry Local School District
Open Enrollment Office
3089 Manchester Rd.
Akron, OH 44319
Thank you for visiting Coventry's Open Enrollment (OE) page. Due to COVID-19, the district's Open Enrollment application process has changed. Please review the information below, it outlines the district's new procedures.
2021-2022 OPEN ENROLLMENT APPLICATION FOR CURRENT STUDENTS:
- The reapplication process for current students is now closed. If you wish to reapply, please follow the NEW Open Enrollment Application procedures below. Thank you.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR NEW OPEN ENROLLMENT APPLICANTS:
- All new students, interested in applying for open enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year, may complete an online application starting on Monday, March 15, 2021 at 1:00 p.m.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, new open enrollment applications will only be accepted via OneView Online Forms.
- Fully completed applications and all required corresponding documents will be date and timestamped as they are uploaded into the OneView Online portal.
- Please complete the Open Enrollment application at: coventry.esvportal.com.
- Instructions for creating your OneView Account can be found by clicking here.
♦♦♦ Having Trouble Uploading the Required Documents? ♦♦♦
- If you are having trouble with the OneView program, you may email the required documents to Tina Gable, at [email protected].
- If you have any questions, you can email Mrs. Gable for assistance as well. Thank you.
NEW APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
The applicant is responsible for submitting copies of original documents. All documents should be uploaded in the OneView Online portal, along with the completed application.
- Birth Certificate - Must be Certified Health Department document. Hospital birth record is not accepted.
- Social Security Card of the applicant
- Report Card - Must be the most recent for the current grade level. Excludes KG, HS transcript acceptable.
- Current Shot Record
- Custody Papers - If there has been a Separation, Divorce, or Legal Guardianship; paperwork MUST be provided. If the applicants name listed on the Certified Birth Certificate does not match the Parent information - documentation for proof of custody will be required.
- TWO Forms of Proof of Residency - Must be in the Legal Parent/Guardians name and current date. Acceptable POR can be a utility bill; gas, electric, water, cable; payroll deposit, mortgage statement (rental/lease NOT accepted), insurance document, government correspondence, landline phone bill.
- Students receiving Special Education Services - MUST provide the most current IEP and ETR. Application will not be processed without both of these documents.
- Completed Open Enrollment Application - Please complete the Open Enrollment application at: coventry.esvportal.com Instructions for creating your OneView Account can be found by clicking here.