THE OPEN ENROLLMENT OFFICE IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
APPLICATIONS FOR 2020-2021 WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
Coventry Administration Offices - Open Enrollment
3089 Manchester Rd
*Please note - Administrative Offices are CLOSED on days students are NOT in attendance - such as holiday break, early release,
weather related closings, etc.
Open Enrollment Applications for the 2020/21 School Year
For students interested in applying to attend Coventry Schools for the 2020-21 school year, applications are available at the
Open Enrollment Office
Please review the document requirements listed below, applicant must have copies of all documents to turn in an application.
Documentation Requirements for the 2020/21 Applications:
The applicant is responsible for making copies of the following documents prior to filling out an application.
Copies will NOT be made for you.
- Birth Certificate - must be Certified Health Department document. Hospital birth record is not accepted.
- Social Security Card of the applicant.
- Report Card - must be the most recent for the current grade level. Excludes KG, HS transcript acceptable.
- Shot Record
- Custody Papers - if there has been a Seperation, Divorce or Legal Guardianship; paperwork MUST be provided. If the applicants name listed on the Certified Birth Certificate does not match the Parent information - documentation for proof of custody will be required.
- 2 Forms of Proof of Residency - must be in the Legal Parent/Guardians name and current date. Acceptable POR can be a utility bill; gas, electric, water, cable; payroll deposit, mortage statement (rental/lease NOT accepted), insurance document, government correspondence, landline phone bill.
- Students receiving Special Education Services - MUST provide the most current IEP and ETR. Application will not be processed without both of these documents.