Coventry Administration Offices
3089 Manchester Rd
June 7th thru June13th, office hours will be 8:00-1:00
The Open Enrollment Office will close for summer break - June 14th thru August 9th 2019
Open Enrollment 2019 -2020
Office hours are -
8:00-12:00 & 1:00-3:00 (closed between 12:00-1:00)
Documentation Requirements for NEW Applications - Applicants MUST have their own copies with them to be able to turn in an application!! Copies will NOT be made for you.
- Birth Certificate - must be the Certified Health Dept. document, hospital birth record is not acceptable
- Social Security card
- Immunization Record
- Most current report card or transcript (not necessary for Kindergarten applicants)
- Custody/Guardianship documentation - MUST be the legal court stamped documentation. If there has been a Separation, Divorce or Legal Guardianship placement, documenation MUST be provided. If the applicants name listed on the Certified Birth Certificate does not match the Parent/Guardian information - documentation for proof of custody will be required.
- IEP and ETR - required for any student currently being served in Special Education.
- TWO forms of Proof of Residency - must be in the LEGAL parent/guardian name. Acceptable documentation - Utility bill; gas, electric, cable. Payroll check, Mortgage statement (rental/lease aggreements are NOT accepted), Goverment correspondence, Health or Auto/Home Insurance declarations page.
Thank you for your Interest in the Coventry Local Schools!