Coventry Administration Offices
3089 Manchester Rd
Office hours are 8:00 - 3:00 (CLOSED for the lunch hour 12:00 - 1:00)
*Please note - Administrative Offices are CLOSED on days students are NOT in attendance - such as holiday break, early release,
weather related closings, etc.
*CURRENT Open Enrolled students attending Coventry Schools - Annual RE-applications have been mailed to the student's current address on file. DEADLINE TO RETURN TO THE OPEN ENROLLMENT OFFICE IS FEB. 28th by 3:00!
Open Enrollment Applications for the 2020/21 School Year
For students interested in applying to attend Coventry Schools for the 2020-21 school year, applications will be available Tuesday March 3rd from 4:30 - 7:00pm at Coventry Elementary in the cafeteria.
Due to the Elementary student dissmissal process, building will not be accessible to the public until 4:30!
Please review the document requirements listed below, applicant must have copies of all documents to turn in an application.
Documentation Requirements for the 2020/21 Applications:
The applicant is responsible for making copies of the following documents prior to filling out an application.
Copies will NOT be made for you.
- Birth Certificate - must be Certified Health Department document. Hospital birth record is not accepted.
- Social Security Card of the applicant.
- Report Card - must be the most recent for the current grade level. Excludes KG, HS transcript acceptable.
- Shot Record
- Custody Papers - if there has been a Seperation, Divorce or Legal Guardianship; paperwork MUST be provided. If the applicants name listed on the Certified Birth Certificate does not match the Parent information - documentation for proof of custody will be required.
- 2 Forms of Proof of Residency - must be in the Legal Parent/Guardians name and current date. Acceptable POR can be a utility bill; gas, electric, water, cable; payroll deposit, mortage statement (rental/lease NOT accepted), insurance document, government correspondence, landline phone bill.
- Students receiving Special Education Services - MUST provide the most current IEP and ETR. Application will not be accepted without both of these documents.