The 2019 Graduation Ceremony is held at The Akron Civic Theater on May 30 at 6:00 p.m. Doors open at 5:00 p.m. Each student will receive 10 tickets. We do not have extra tickets for sale.
Due to several events occurring downtown on the evening of graduation, it is suggested that guests use the Cascade Parking Deck.
For anyone needing handicapped seating, please contact Janice Nadeau at the high school. 330-644-3004. Regarding handicapped parking, please contact the Civic directly.
The Akron Civic Theater has a few important guidelines for patrons to consider and follow:
- Unruly guests will be asked to leave.
- Out of courtesy to those in attendance, photography is permitted from your seat. Tripods that block the aisle are not permitted in the auditorium. All aisles are to remain clear. There is no standing room in the auditorium. .
- All seating is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Regarding "saving seats", ten minutes prior to graduation all unoccupied seats will be filled with guests needing seats.
- The Akron Civic Theater is a smoke -free facility. Smoking is permitted outside the building in the designated smoking area.
- The Akron Civic Theater closes 45 minutes following the conclusion of the graduation.